buy Storybook Creator 4.0 click here
You may need to activate your art kit before you can use it. If your package displays a key in the Content panel, then you require an activation code.
Activate a Kit
- Click Activation Codes in the Manage section.
- Click Add a new activation code.
- Enter your activation code and click OK.
- A confirmation box displays, informing you exactly what was unlocked.
- Click OK. Your package appears in the Activation Codes list.
- Enter more codes, or click Close to exit.
Back up Your Activation Codes
You can make a backup copy of all your activation codes. This is useful in case of computer malfunctions or when you need to re-install your software and packages.
Note: You will need to repeat these steps each time you acquire a new activation code.
To make a backup copy, perform the following steps:
- Click Activation Codes in the Mange section.
- Click Make a backup copy of my codes.
- Click File > Save As and save the file in the folder of your choice.
Do not delete this file. It is also recommended to print a copy of this file.